Skip to main content

Free Period Stickers

Students who have free periods will need to obtain a sticker for their ID card to allow them to leave the campus or arrive late.  Free Period forms are available in the counseling office and must be signed by the student and a parent. The form then needs to be submitted to the student's counselor. Upon approval, students may pick up the stickers from Mrs. Huse, the counseling secretary.