CHECKING LIBRARY MATERIALS
- A current Royal High School ID card is required to check out library materials, textbooks and other instructional materials.
- Up to three library books may be checked out for a three-week period. Books may be renewed for an additional three-week period if another student hasn't requested the book. To renew a book, come to the Library with the book and your ID card. If the book is overdue, the fine must be paid before the book is renewed. All overdue books will be subject to overdue fines of $0.10 per day.
- Reference materials and magazines may be checked out overnight. Fines for reference materials and magazines are $1.00 per day.
- Students are encouraged to return materials as soon as they have finished using them. This allows other students to use these resources during the course of the year.
- Student will not be allowed to check out additional books if they have overdue books.
Students will be required to pay for lost or severely damaged books.