New Policy Effective Immediately
LIBRARY HOURS 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday through Friday
The purpose of the Royal High School Library Media Center is to promote the enjoyment of reading and to ensure that students are effective users of ideas and information. The Library Media Center seeks to create an environment where students have access to organized resources and research guidance that enable them to become lifelong learners and active participants in a dynamic society.
We are open 7:30am to 4:00pm. for your studying needs. For your convenience you can come in and print black/white copies for .10 and colored copies for $1.00
The Royal Library Media Center consists of over 7,700 books. The Library Media Center has a computer lab of 40 computers which can be for individual studies or is available to be reserved for class groups. There are numerous charging stations located throughout the library. Homework help is available Monday through Thursday during lunch and after school. The subjects include Algebra, Geometry. Biology, Chemistry. No appointments are necessary.
- Students need to respect others' rights to quiet study or research.
- Students MUST have a pass from their teacher to be in the library during class time.
- NO food or drinks are permitted in the back part of the library.
- Lunch is permitted in designated areas only.
- Students need to respect materials, equipment and furniture.
- Please do not return unwanted books to shelves. Place them on the book cart.
- Return or renew books on time!